I believe that you cannot achieve a flawless looking makeup if you don’t take care of what’s underneath. I used to skip a lot of steps when cleaning my skin at the end of the day but as you may know… ain’t nobody getting any younger (Ha-Ha). That’s why I take my cleansing routine so seriously.
Here are 6 easy step to remove your makeup:
1. Nivea Daily Essentials Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes: Gently cleanses, so I tend to use it as a base to the process.
2. Lancome Mousse Eclat (For All Skin Types): Gently cleanses away makeup and impurities to clarify the complexion, leaving your skin soft, radiant and healthy-looking.
3. Lancome Eau Micellaire Douceur: Liberates the skin from impurities and toxins deep inside.
4. Lancome Tonique Douceur: Tones and refines skin texture, removing any remaining impurities. It leaves the skin feeling refreshed.
5. Lancome Génifique Repair: Targets the visible signs of fatigue to help restore skin’s luminosity and youthful complexion while you sleep. When I wake up in the morning my skin is moisturised and smooth.
6. Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate + Future Solution Eye Regenerating Cream: helps boost skin’s multi-defensive powers while helping to strengthen its resistance to day-to-day damage and signs of aging.
I use my Magnitone to cleanse and tone my skin – it works wonders!
What about you? What are your favorite products? I’d love to hear your thoughts.